2009年10月13日星期二

genting trip(7/10/2009)



that day go genting with all my friends~~happiness^^



keep take photo on bus~~haha^^



i'm too self-love^^



take photo with puppy~~my bf say puppy look more like my bf~~lol><



that day woon is sit behind me~~lalala~too many pic~~got intresting go my face book see see ~~



me & xiao yun~~



yen & me



qing & me~



me & mei xin



before go up bus, we take a picture for our pretty feet~~lol^^



we all sit at behind~~love so muz P4~~MuackzzZZZ



after reach genting,we 4 girls take a pic..



see our pretty leg~~



try post with a professional model~~lol



take with woon's bear bear~~


this game i most scare 1!!play until my tears want come out already~~really horrible...

P4 next time plan going where??lol^^

3 评论:

Jason 说...

wah...... the new cockscrew siap ad ar..... last time i go genting theme park when july hven't yet done leh..... how bout the feeling when u ride that? must be exciting? haha....

=小静=XiaoJing 说...

yup~~reli very horrible!!
i play until want crying ady~~
lol^^

Jason 说...

haha..... i think it's worth to try.....

last time really dissapointed just because that cockscrew din open yet still under testing......

today finally saw u at college liao.... but at the while i'm rushing to my class because i were late.... lolx.... anyway.... ur new hairstyle quite nice.......^^