2009年10月5日星期一

started school^^ New Hair Style>



New Hair style~hope all or u can accept neh~



left side hair is short!!



right side hair is long~~ i have consider to cut it short too...

lolz~~
today go skul my fren all shock about my new hair style~~
haha~they though i'm new student~
i oso no choice~~
this is de stylist help me design my hair..
later i will post out my shooting photo to let ur share^^

2day recognize a new fren from my course "yi teng"
luckly~~ if not i may wait half of hour to take bus!
he oso stay same place with me..
finally we make decision bek by texi together~
hehe^^

5 评论:

Jason 说...

wah.... ur new hairstyle so nice........ ^^

=小静=XiaoJing 说...

haha^^reli??
thks~

sen 说...

your blog's song so nice...
and your hair style more nice...
welcome back to TARC again...^^
wish you have a wonderful college life...

sen 说...

your blog's song nice, but your hair style even more nice...
wish you have a wonderful college life...^^

=小静=XiaoJing 说...

thks^^ u can go to download tat song~
reli nice~
i will enjoy it~~